commits to reduce the impact of its operations on the environment. Since the company itself can be α source of pollution and hazardous waste production, we commit to:
- Meet all applicable legislative and regulatory requirements in order to assure the protection of the environment.
- Identify and evaluate all environmental aspects of its services.
- Provide appropriate environmental training and educate employees to be environmentally responsible.
- Minimize the amount and toxicity of waste generated and ensure the safe treatment and disposal of waste.
- Conserve natural resources by reusing and recycling materials, purchasing recycled materials, and using recyclable packaging and other materials.
- Ensure the responsible use of energy throughout our business.
- Minimize risk and protect our employees and the community in which we operate by employing safe technologies and operating procedures in both routine and emergency conditions.
- Protect the ancient monuments, the cultural heritage and the flora - fauna of the ecosystem by adopting eco-friendly methods and technologies.
- Communicate and reinforce our commitment to environmental quality to our employees, vendors, customers, other government entities and the community in which we operate.
- Work cooperatively with others to further common environmental objectives.
- Continuous improve of Company’s Environmental Management System.
Administration considers that Environmental protection is everybody’s responsibility and is committed for the application of every feasible mean, process and management system for the reduction of environmental impact and optimization of positive environmental aspects.